The FEEC will be held at the UCF Student Union Key West Ballroom. Please park in Garage H (151 Apollo Cir, Orlando, FL 32816 – Most GPS typically work with this address).
Anyone driving a personal vehicle will need to print a daily parking permit. When you arrive on campus, locate one of the pay stations near the stairwell on the first floor of the garage. Select the option that allows you to enter an event code. Codes will be sent to registered attendees 5-7 days prior to the conference. Please place the permit on your driver’s side dash before leaving the garage. Please be sure you are NOT parked in a faculty (B), staff (C), or specialty space (all of these will be clearly marked in the garage). Attendees are encouraged to carpool.
UCF Area Accommodations:
- FEEC Agenda
- 8:30-8:55am Welcome Speakers
- 9:00-10:10am Industry Panel
- 10:20-11:10am Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 11:10-12:10pm Lunch
- 12:20-1:10pm Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 1:20-2:10pm Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 2:20-310pm Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 3:15pm Close of Conference