All fields are required to register an account. The email address you will provide is used to retrieve your lost account. Already have an account? Click here.
- Opening in October!
SECME Regional Competition Registration
- September 22, 2021
Train the Trainer Workshop Registration Closes at midnight
- Email Renee.Johnston@ucf.edu for registration details
- October 2, 2021
Train the Trainer Workshop
- December 10, 2021
SECME Regional Competition Registration Deadline
- Schools with student/team numbers must be submitted online
- December 16, 2021
Invoice Request Deadline
- All payments must be initiated with your bookkeeper
- $20 per student
- January 14, 2022
Registration Fees Due
- Check must be in the office by 4pm
- No exceptions will be made
- January 19, 2022
All team and student names must be entered/finalized by midnight
- January 20, 2022
Codecraft Computer Programming submissions due by 4pm. See guidelines for details on how to submit projects.
- January 24, 2022
Essays, Patch Designs, Powerpoints, and Technical Reports due by 4pm in MSB 230
Parking and Drop Off Location
- January 31, 2022
Emergency name changes due by 5pm (name changes may be requested via email only)
- February 4, 2022
Energy Transfer Machine submissions due by 5pm. See guidelines for details on how to submit videos.
- February 12, 2022
SECME Regional Competition
- School/Team Check-in 7am
- Opening Session 8am
- Award Ceremony 2-3pm
- Dates and times are subject to change. Registered teams will be notified via email in the event of a change.