About the FEEC
The Center for Initiatives in STEM, in conjunction with our industry partners, is excited to announce the 2023 FEEC will be held on Friday, March 3, 2023!
K-12 STEM teachers, administrators, practicing engineers and other (informal) educators from across Florida involved in and/or interested in learning more about STEM education are welcome to attend the conference. Activities for the day include:
- Speakers representing the education sector and STEM professional organizations and industries
- An industry panel to include senior STEM administrators from corporate agencies to discuss the importance of STEM to the future workforce
- A series of concurrent interactive and hands-on workshops
The Early Bird registration fee is $15 and will be available through February 8. The registration fee increases to $20 on February 9. All fees include parking, lunch, and conference materials. Additional details and updates including available workshops and day-of information will be posted to the website as it becomes available. Space is limited.
If you have any questions, please contact Renee Johnston, K-12 Coordinator at Renee.Johnston@ucf.edu.
Are you interested in presenting at the 2023 FEEC? We are accepting workshop proposals through January 8th. Click on the “Call for Presenters” link in the menu to submit your proposal today!
Registration for the 2023 FEEC is now open! Space is limited – register today!
Presenters and co-presenters: Please click on the button below and enter the password sent to you via email to submit your presentation materials and biographies.
The College of Engineering and Computer Science has hosted the Florida Engineering Education Conference (FEEC) at the University of Central Florida since it began in 2006. An event that has been described as unique in the state of Florida, the FEEC strives to bridge the engineering workforce and the academic sector through a series of workshops, hands-on activities, and networking sessions. In 2014, the topic was broadened beyond the typical engineering disciplines to address a more comprehensive STEM agenda.
- FEEC Agenda
- 8:30-8:55am Welcome Speakers
- 9:00-10:30am Industry Panel
- 10:40-11:30am Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 11:30-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:40-1:30pm Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 1:40-2:30pm Concurrent Workshop Sessions
- 2:35pm Close of Conference